skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
[nido] VIRTUD
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bad memories and new jersey car rides.
i'm just a girl. check out my twitter.
twitter
|
facebook
About Me
Amanda
I am a 23 year old girl from New Jersey who is obsessed with make-up, all things pink, and kitty cats.
View my complete profile
Labels
art
(8)
bad memories
(8)
books
(1)
car rides
(1)
chesnut branch park
(1)
exit here.
(1)
good memories
(6)
haddonfield
(2)
love
(6)
movies
(1)
music
(2)
photography
(9)
synesthesia
(2)
writing
(12)
A Softer World
Loading...
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(25)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(12)
Is it that obvious?
Let this burden drift away
chasing, running.
turning.
issues? really?
exit here. a novel by Jason Myers
careful
I just want you here, right this moment.Circling c...
[nido] VIRTUD
Mayhem 2009
Oh, how I wish I were better.
I never truly feel that I am too alone.
►
July
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment